Uisken is a settlement on a sandy bay on the Ross of Mull in the south of the Isle of Mull, on the west coast of Scotland. The settlement is within the parish of Kilfinichen and Kilvickeon.
Originally a series of small settlements before the examination, it was developed as a fishing and crofting village with a small quay, known as the port of Uisken, and the road to the pier the boat in Bunessan, development is funded by the Duke of Argyll. The promenade soon fell into disrepair, but crofting has continued with seven Crofts, which was mentioned in the beginning of the 1920-ies and three Crofts are still worked today.
The Cairn is visible on the Eastern horizon. It is considered a sign of funeral coffins route that used to wear in the old chapel at Scoor. There was also a large rock on the same ridge that boundary about 500 metres to the North, but it is not visible from Uisken.
The population 6 2014.